A deposit of one third of the cost of the retreat will secure your space. Email email@example.com for the payment address to mail your check or pay via Paypal. Once we receive your deposit, you’ll receive a receipt via email.
The remaining balance is payable in two equal installments. The first of these payments (“first installment”) must be received by October 29th, and the second payment (“second installment’) is due by November 7th, 2017.
- If you cancel prior to October 14th, we will refund your deposit less a $200 cancellation fee (per person), and will also refund any installments already paid.
- If you cancel after November 1, 2017 you will lose all funds deposited with InnerSol Retreats. At that late date it is difficult to find replacement participants and we have fixed expenses that have been paid in advance.
- No refunds will be given for late arrivals or early departures. There are no exceptions to the cancellation policies due to inclement weather, personal injury, or other extreme circumstances.
- If InnerSol Retreats cancels a retreat for any reason, any and all deposits and payments to date will be refunded in full, which constitutes settlement fees. InnerSol Retreats will not be held responsible for any additional travel expenses incurred in preparation for cancelled retreats including but not limited to airline tickets, travel delays, flight cancellations , or illness
- No refunds outside of the Cancellation Policies will be given in the unlikely event a substitution must be made in facilitators, instructors, or leaders of the retreat.